What is the Corporate Volunteer Program?
Dr. Noble Irwin Regional Healthcare Foundation welcomes the opportunity to partner with corporations through volunteer experiences. We developed a corporate volunteer program to work closely with your organization to identify volunteer opportunities that meet the needs and match the values of the company.
What can we offer? Our program is designed to encourage employee involvement by using their skills and talents while developing new ones, providing them with team building activities and the means to boost work place morale. We also offer:
- Training and orientation;
- Onsite program orientation and supervision to provide a comfortable worthwhile experience;
- Short and Long term opportunities that provide scheduling flexibility;
- Recognition of all corporate sponsors.
There are a number of volunteer opportunities available at the Foundation, allowing volunteers to select their own areas of interest. They include:
- Special Events/Programs/Fundraising
- Office Support
- Capital Campaigns
- Board of Directors
- Volunteer Coordinator
- Information Distribution
For more information about each of these volunteer areas, and about becoming a volunteer, read or download our Volunteer Handbook, then call us at 306-778-3314.